Bellevue Nebraska, Police Dispatch Channel

nokoa3116

Hi I am interested in having my friend deploy a broadcastify feed in Bellevue Nebraska. I was looking at the database for it and couldn't find the Police Dispatch channel for that agency. I am in California, so I am not able to pull out my actual scanner to see the activity. How does this agency operate, channel wise?

khvfdff

NebraskaCoder

Premium Subscriber
ORION is P25 phase 2. It is under LE East for Sarpy County. Use DEC 4001 / HEX FA1. Use the Sarpy County site for frequencies.

4001fa1TSarpyCo LE EastLaw Enforcement East

nokoa3116

Looks like it's a Motorola Phase II system which can only be monitored with an SDS100 or 200 and some GRE models. There are others, but my brain escapes me lol. Looks like, if someone else can chime in from that area, dispatch channels are missing for what you're looking for. Your friend will need a digital scanner for the feed.
Thank you, we will be using an SDR with OP25, I stream similar systems in California.

ORION is P25 phase 2. It is under LE East for Sarpy County. Use DEC 4001 / HEX FA1. Use the Sarpy County site for frequencies.

4001fa1TSarpyCo LE EastLaw Enforcement East
I did see the database, I was just not certain which channel Bellevue police uses for their main. So all their main communications are on the 4001 talkgroup. East Law? Who else uses that channel?

NebraskaCoder

Premium Subscriber
Thank you, we will be using an SDR with OP25, I stream similar systems in California.

I did see the database, I was just not certain which channel Bellevue police uses for their main. So all their main communications are on the 4001 talkgroup. East Law? Who else uses that channel?
I was correcting khvfdf on the system type. LE East is 100% Bellevue. LE West is Sarpy County, Papillion, and Lavista. Bellevue has their own channel on East.