Bellevue Nebraska, Police Dispatch Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

nokoa3116

Hi I am interested in having my friend deploy a broadcastify feed in Bellevue Nebraska. I was looking at the database for it and couldn't find the Police Dispatch channel for that agency. I am in California, so I am not able to pull out my actual scanner to see the activity. How does this agency operate, channel wise?

khvfdff

Looks like it's a Motorola Phase II system which can only be monitored with an SDS100 or 200 and some GRE models. There are others, but my brain escapes me lol. Looks like, if someone else can chime in from that area, dispatch channels are missing for what you're looking for. Your friend will need a digital scanner for the feed.

NebraskaCoder

ORION is P25 phase 2. It is under LE East for Sarpy County. Use DEC 4001 / HEX FA1. Use the Sarpy County site for frequencies.

4001fa1TSarpyCo LE EastLaw Enforcement East

nokoa3116

Looks like it's a Motorola Phase II system which can only be monitored with an SDS100 or 200 and some GRE models. There are others, but my brain escapes me lol. Looks like, if someone else can chime in from that area, dispatch channels are missing for what you're looking for. Your friend will need a digital scanner for the feed.
Thank you, we will be using an SDR with OP25, I stream similar systems in California.

ORION is P25 phase 2. It is under LE East for Sarpy County. Use DEC 4001 / HEX FA1. Use the Sarpy County site for frequencies.

4001fa1TSarpyCo LE EastLaw Enforcement East
I did see the database, I was just not certain which channel Bellevue police uses for their main. So all their main communications are on the 4001 talkgroup. East Law? Who else uses that channel?

NebraskaCoder

Thank you, we will be using an SDR with OP25, I stream similar systems in California.

I did see the database, I was just not certain which channel Bellevue police uses for their main. So all their main communications are on the 4001 talkgroup. East Law? Who else uses that channel?
I was correcting khvfdf on the system type. LE East is 100% Bellevue. LE West is Sarpy County, Papillion, and Lavista. Bellevue has their own channel on East.

TNORRIS

WRAL228
Premium Subscriber
Omaha / Bellevue / Council Bluffs (Midwest) USA
Hi I am interested in having my friend deploy a broadcastify feed in Bellevue Nebraska. I was looking at the database for it and couldn't find the Police Dispatch channel for that agency. I am in California, so I am not able to pull out my actual scanner to see the activity. How does this agency operate, channel wise?

I have my SDS200 up and running (LE WEST and LE EAST) but playing with COX to have the port stay open .. I hadn't seen the SDR/OP25 feed yet, has your friend everget it up and running? I was trying via an old Linux PC while waiting for the SDS200 to get here.

nokoa3116

I have my SDS200 up and running (LE WEST and LE EAST) but playing with COX to have the port stay open .. I hadn't seen the SDR/OP25 feed yet, has your friend everget it up and running? I was trying via an old Linux PC while waiting for the SDS200 to get here.
I have yet to deploy it. The day I posted this I actually found out that someone was feeding the whole trunked system through Broadcastify/calls. So at the time there was no point to get that up. Now that it’s no longer on there I am considering to deploy it again. I am curious about the future of the trunked system, whether encryption is expected and such.

nokoa3116

I have yet to deploy it. The day I posted this I actually found out that someone was feeding the whole trunked system through Broadcastify/calls. So at the time there was no point to get that up. Now that it’s no longer on there I am considering to deploy it again. I am curious about the future of the trunked system, whether encryption is expected and such.
Also curious whether the majority of the talkgroups are in fact as labeled to be FDMA or is everything on there Phase 2 TDMA?

TNORRIS

WRAL228
Premium Subscriber
I've split mine out for PCSO and LE WEST/LE EAST (that would be Iowa and Nebraska splits - PottCounty and Sarpy County W/E) and some State Police calls .. mostly Phase 2 but haven't forced complete logging with the included database other than the first night listening.

Both my old Radio Shack scanners could still pick up the new control channels but rarely a full conversation. So, I started running a Pi and SDR for playing around to break out the P25II items until my rig got here. I worked for a local county for a few years and still keep in touch with one of the radio programmers, so he gives me "help" here and there. I'm lucky - LOL

TNORRIS

WRAL228
Premium Subscriber
I would like to have someone access my webfeed and test for me if they could so I could see if anyone has applied for Broadcastify as well.

PM me and I'll send the link out ..

ADMIN FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS POST IF NOT ALLOWED as I am new to the forum side of the house.

xmo

It looks like you got it working!

Attachments

• Sarpy feeds.JPG
    Sarpy feeds.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.