Belvidere police frequencys

Status
Not open for further replies.

wd9cun

Has the city of Belvidere, Il. changed frequencys? Can someone provide me with any police channels, as I have not heard them on in quite some time.
Thank you

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
You still hear stuff on their old car to car freqs but it's very few and far between.

Fire is still on 154.370 for the time being though.

RADIOGUY2002

Grrrr

Car to car, secretive channel. J/K

Yea, their new rigs are pretty cool (fd's), fits six comfratable. I rember the old stuff, that was saidily outdated. Do they still have access to candlewick lakes repeater? I bet they love the fact that they can not hear them anymore on their mobile radios (candlewick lake security). Do they keep the repeaters active still, if you know.

Last edited:

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
I can't answer much of what goes on in the Wick.. Only time I go up there is for the community garage sales. Still can't believe people PAY to live there...geesh

I'm sure Wick security has comms with Boone county, and digital scanners at both gates..

As far as the old PD repeaters last I knew yes, they were on.. But that's been some time ago as I don't listen to them anymore..And I'm not modding a radio to kerchunk em to see if they're still live..

RADIOGUY2002

The wick

Still can't believe people PAY to live there...geesh

My family used to live their and no longer do, because of the dues. Absoulity ridicious, but their are serveral places that still do this in IL. I waas wondering if they would acutily spurlge for digitall radios. Maybe the county suppiled them with one for one of the gates in case somthing happened. I'm just kinda curious tto see how they apporach this issue.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
155.070 repeater is still up and in use by 20 Maintenance 1 and 2 to talk to control. (PSB/Courthouse maintenance)

155.310 has been silent. Car to car freq for city still in use at times. County car to car also shows minimal use.

Yea, I dusted off my last and only scanner and let it run a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.