Benton county new EMS service

cus1507

If anybody finds out the new EMS service which is called Pafford Medical Services in Benton county. I sure would love to have the frequency to it. It also would be nice to add it to the list under Benton county for other people to have it if they like. Like frequency repeater and pl tone to the list. More info about the new servers is below

Devin18

They probably going to be on AWIN. I know we have Pafford down in Southwest Arkansas and they are on complete AWIN, but there dispatch center monitor the VHF frequency just in case first responders need to talk to them, because many Volunteer Fire Departments may not have an AWIN radio.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Pafford is a multi radio system user. They operate on VHF High linked to AWIN, linked to MSWIN, linked to LWIN. With Pafford Air 1 (the helicopters) You can hear them talking to Air Comm (Air 1's dispatch), and to Trauma Comm (The AWIN Medical Control system statewide) on any site there is an EMS/Fire-Rescue unit with the TG's in the radio on the active scan lists of their radios. In MS, this is nearly statewide now. In AR it will be in SW, around the Little Rock Metro, and if not already, then very soon anywhere near Benton County. You could also potentially hear Pafford units in MS, or LA. Once the TG's are Identified that is. I believe that they also now are part of the EMS roll call net on AWIN that ADEM was talking about doing?

cus1507

Is there a way to listen to him without a p25 scanner. Don't have money to get one at this time. I only have a TYT MD 380. My MD 380 can be programmed for VHF only or UHF only. I'm looking to get after the summer a t y t 10 watt dual band Yes there's probably a better radios out there but it has a future but I like and I can use it with my other job. I work in Bentonville so I thought I would try to pick them up and listen to them on my way to work.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Is there a way to listen to him without a p25 scanner. Don't have money to get one at this time. I only have a TYT MD 380. My MD 380 can be programmed for VHF only or UHF only. I'm looking to get after the summer a t y t 10 watt dual band Yes there's probably a better radios out there but it has a future but I like and I can use it with my other job. I work in Bentonville so I thought I would try to pick them up and listen to them on my way to work.
Not unless you have the frequencies for the Base/Mobiles or Repeater and tones that are in use and if they don't run a repeater, the mobiles would need to be close to hear, and if they are AWIN nope, your out of luck. About the only thing not AWIN yet is B'Ville still on UHF DMR & Analog.

dhartman20

If anybody finds out the new EMS service which is called Pafford Medical Services in Benton county. I sure would love to have the frequency to it. It also would be nice to add it to the list under Benton county for other people to have it if they like. Like frequency repeater and pl tone to the list. More info about the new servers is below

Pafford EMS uses AWIN in NWA. Their talk group ID is under benton co section on AWIN page. They dispatch 911 calls for benton Co, interfacilty transfer for both rogers stations and also transfers/911 for their Clarksville, Ar station on this group. NWA units are #247-259. Clarksville units are 260-264 currently.

dhartman20

I worked for pafford for over 5 years before having to leave for health reasons.
For anyone else wanting to know: Pafford EMS uses AWIN in NWA as well as all of Benton Co Fire and sheriff. The only cities not on AWIN are Bella Vista and Bentonville. Paffords talk group ID is under Benton Co section on AWIN page.
They dispatch 911 calls for benton Co, interfacilty transfer for both Stations in Rogers and also transfers/911 for their Clarksville, Ar station on this group. NWA units are #247-259. Clarksville units are 260-264 currently. They use priority dispatch. Meaning for Emergency Calls Priority 1 is emergent (lights and sirens) Priority 2 is non emergent(no lights or sirens) transfers are priority 3-5.

dhartman20

I worked for pafford for over 5 years before having to leave for health reasons.
For anyone else wanting to know: Pafford EMS uses AWIN in NWA as well as all of Benton Co Fire and sheriff. The only cities not on AWIN are Bella Vista and Bentonville. Paffords talk group ID is under Benton Co section on AWIN page.
They dispatch 911 calls for benton Co, interfacilty transfer for both Stations in Rogers and also transfers/911 for their Clarksville, Ar station on this group. NWA units are #247-259. Clarksville units are 260-264 currently. They use priority dispatch. Meaning for Emergency Calls Priority 1 is emergent (lights and sirens) Priority 2 is non emergent(no lights or sirens) transfers are priority 3-5.
Pafford has already added more units into NWA. I know for sure units 244-259 are now all NWA units. I believe they've added some or changed numbers in Johnson Co as well, but I am not entirely too sure.