Bentonville DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbdinki

Just curious if any one monitors bville dmr freqs. If so how sre you going about it. I have a325p2. Thanks for aby help

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Just curious if any one monitors bville dmr freqs. If so how sre you going about it. I have a325p2. Thanks for aby help

You saw the listings in the database, correct? If you have DMR capability on your scanner then you should be able to program it up and listen unless they are encrypted.

Or what is the question?

jbdinki

Just wanting to know if you are programing it as a dmr trunk system. Standard or single channel system. Only been able to pick them up on conventional dmr not programmed as a trunk system

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
OK. I'm not in that area but according to the database on here you are correct - they'd be conventional DMR and not a trunked DMR system.

k5kvn

I can't speak to the 325p2, but for anyone with a Whistler scanner, programming Bentonville as conventional DMR works great for me.

jbdinki

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Does the tag and slot # have anything to do with programming or is that for computer software? Are you just using color code #? Are u able to search for color code? Im new to dmr listening. Also aare you picking up springdale with ur whistler?

k5kvn

You're welcome. The tag, slot and color are important to programming. I don't know if there is a way to search for color code (which is basically like a PL tone), but it if unknown try leaving it blank.

Unfortunately, I don't have the newest Whistler that has the NXDN capability that would let me hear Springdale.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Yes, it can all be "wildcard". I have several DMR conventional frequencies programmed with "search".

Status
Not open for further replies.