Bergen Co. Public Safety TRS tg 1014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
I heard 2 fire calls in East Bergen this morning. One was in Leonia and the other in Palisades Park. Both of them were heard on tg 1014. The second call in Pal. Park I was able to catch the call going out on 154.355 which is dispatch for these 2 towns, among others. Something to keep an ear to. FYI, Chuck.

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
On a correction to my post, I know Palisades Park FD is now dispatched on 153.3875. Maybe it has to do with the East Bergen Fire Mutual Aid Association. Just guessing, more listening will tell. Chuck.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Didn't Alpine PD come over ? Maybe the FDs in that area are starting to experiment with the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
Didn't Alpine PD come over ? Maybe the FDs in that area are starting to experiment with the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they did. Closter and all the Interboro towns are all dispatched on their old frequencies by the county, with the exception of Demarest and Alpine.

Anyone definitively know what the VHF output frequency is for TG 1014? Not sure if all of the East Bergen towns have the Palisades Park repeater. There were only 4 frequencies (154.445, 154.280, 154.355, and 153.830 at 10 W) in the original East Bergen comm plan, but that could have changed.

Ridgefield FD is patched with the VHF channel. They are testing it out and will be going over someday to the trunked system.

The trunked system should work well for them. At this point, it would give them good footing with Cliffside Park and Fort Lee in the mutual aid, being in the same frequency band.

They will have WQYV544 as a low power analog talk-around.

If that were my decision to make, I wouldn't buy equipment until a migration from T-Band to 700 MHz happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.