Bergen County Agencies Listing - Errata (suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demarest and Ridgefield listings should include the following header:

Police now dispatched on county P25 Trunk System. FIRE/EMS dispatched by county on their current VHF frequency.

"Northwest Bergen Central Dispatch" header(s) should be removed. Instead, listings for Glen Rock and Ridgewood should be include the following header:

POLICE/FIRE/EMS dispatched by Northwest Bergen Central Dispatch on below frequencies.

For municipalities of New Milford, Oradell, and River Edge the following header should be included:

FIRE/EMS dispatched by Northwest Bergen Central Dispatch on below frequencies.

"Central Communications" header should be removed. Instead, listings for Montvale, Park Ridge, and Woodcliff Lake should be added (including DPW/Local Government frequencies - similar to Glen Rock and Ridgewood listings) with the following header:

POLICE/FIRE/EMS dispatched by Northwest Bergen Central Dispatch on below frequencies.

jvdet

I think this has been mentioned before - the moderator for bergen doesn't understand submissions by novice monitors though not mod fault but changes should be submitted under "submit"

Took your suggestion and submitted the same information via the submit button just a few minutes ago.

For the record, I've been listening to scanners since 1967, so I don't consider myself a "novice."

Status
Not open for further replies.