Bergen County, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonia

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone had any success programming Bergen County’s new P25 system into a BC996 XT? Specifically, the “Leonia Talkgroup”. I copied and downloaded it, but nothing happens.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Has anyone had any success programming Bergen County’s new P25 system into a BC996 XT? Specifically, the “Leonia Talkgroup”. I copied and downloaded it, but nothing happens.

Leonia--
Welcome to RR.com. I moved your thread to the NJ Forum where you are more
apt to get a more local (and accurate) response.
Thanks
Marshall KE4ZNR

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
Make sure you are scanning the Alpine site, The TG's for Leonia only are currently broadcasted off the Alpine Tower and not Mahwah. Set your radio up with 2 Sites (Mahwah) and (Alpine). I had the same issue I had Mahwah only programmed and never heard Leonia till I added the Alpine Site.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Yes, I am picking up Leonia and as Alarmguy mentioned program the Alpine tower, I am picking up the system in North Arlington at work but where I live in Harrison I can not pick up the system I am using a 996XT at both locations.

leonia

Premium Subscriber
Bergen County

Thanks for the help. I have done that, and still don't receive anything. What software version are you using to copy the system? Do you change any other settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.