Bergen County - Paramus PGA event

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvdet

Does any body have the frequency plan will be for the PGA at the ridgewood county club in PARMUS
County Police command post has been place into postion, there was a rumor that motorloa was going to drop in a low power 3 channel trunk system into service on the newer county channels for paramus, PGA and county units {county has added a building extention to their HQ to house the new trunk equiptment}
but i also heard that the county police have new 48 + channel radios with all the u-tacs as does paramus, so they will use them
anybody have a clue?

gcr33

Are you kidding? Paramus is in their own little kingdom. What, allow others to directly communicate on THEIR channels? Why the word interoperability has never even been spoken in this borough.

The county is actually buidling a UHF ASTRO trunk system. Get your digital scanners ready. Will any of the other fifedoms use this system? Probably not because another never used word is cooperation.

Does any body have the frequency plan will be for the PGA at the ridgewood county club in PARMUS
County Police command post has been place into postion, there was a rumor that motorloa was going to drop in a low power 3 channel trunk system into service on the newer county channels for paramus, PGA and county units {county has added a building extention to their HQ to house the new trunk equiptment}
but i also heard that the county police have new 48 + channel radios with all the u-tacs as does paramus, so they will use them
anybody have a clue?

onsceno

Let's just say PARAMUS is all squared away with how they'll be utilizing their, BCPD's and NJSP's channels. I have no worries when it comes time to begin our inter-op work.

BFIFM790

Does anyone have a list of frequencies that were used for Police operations at the event?

Status
Not open for further replies.