Berkeley Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwlyons

Premium Subscriber
ULS License - Land Mobile Radiolocation License - KE7770 - MARTINSBURG, CITY OF -- video feed? licensed to the Martinsburg PD - Traffic Radar Unit License

ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KBR226 - MARTINSBURG, CITY OF - Frequencies Summary -- might just be old and unused, Martinsburg FD - old fire freqs and mutual aid freq

The other city freqs may be the old licenses which may no longer be used, but they may be holding in reserve.

mike_s104

If you look at some I didn't post, there are left over from analog conventional before the WVIRP took over the freqs.

ULS License - Land Mobile Radiolocation License - KE7770 - MARTINSBURG, CITY OF -- video feed? licensed to the Martinsburg PD - Traffic Radar Unit License
Video for the radar unit? I thought radar itself was at a higher freq.

ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KBR226 - MARTINSBURG, CITY OF - Frequencies Summary -- might just be old and unused, Martinsburg FD - old fire freqs and mutual aid freq
What I was thinking too.

dwlyons

Premium Subscriber
Sorry - the video feed is for CCTV of several locations in the downtown area to which are monitored.

JESSERABBIT

I will check the specs for the Icom r-3. If 2415 and/or 3340 are in range will try to see if video can be received and try for seeing if it can be camera (s) that can be received the next time I get up that way.

mike_s104

I will check the specs for the Icom r-3. If 2415 and/or 3340 are in range will try to see if video can be received and try for seeing if it can be camera (s) that can be received the next time I get up that way.
Already looked...the R3 does not go that high. ALMOST, but not close enough. I've even looked at 8 channel 2.4GHz video receivers that cover the Martinsburg freq as well as Loudoun Co. VA and Augusta Co. VA. Nothing covers them unless you were to get the AOR AR-Alpha B. :) I don't think we'll see that one on eBay for a few hundred anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.