Berkeley County Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSERABBIT

Reports of subject shooting at tractor trailers on I-81 at mm 23 in Berkeley County. Several trucks stopped on shoulder. WVSP units on scene now. A trooper was in foot pursuit, and now has subject in custody. No injuries reported. Subjects confessed as to what they did. Apparently were throwing rocks at the trucks.

Last edited:

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
Reports of subject shooting at tractor trailers on I-81 at mm 23 in Berkeley County. Several trucks stopped on shoulder. WVSP units on scene now. A trooper was in foot pursuit, and now has subject in custody. No injuries reported. Subjects confessed as to what they did. Apparently were throwing rocks at the trucks.

I was going to post too but ya beat me to it. What is wrong with people? What if one of the kids made a movement and the trooper thought he was going to pull a gun on him and shot the kid?

Last night there were kids in the woods somewhere with flash lights. Someone called to report them. The kids started shooting at the trooper's cruiser with a paintball gun. Stupid kids doing stuff like this are going to end up dead.

JESSERABBIT

I agree. One of the truckers came back down and is going to meet trooper at rest area. If these "persons" have parents, sounds like they will be shelling out some hefty green stamps on this one.

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I heard on the news about kids throwing rocks on a overpass in Beckley breaking a windshield and hurting a passenger,this happened a couple of days ago,I guess kids don't know any better and have way too much time on their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.