Berkeley County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCMD5

Premium Subscriber
I'm going to be visiting family and friends this weekend in Berkeley. Up around Rt 81 and 11. I have found 453.525 for fire dispatch. Are there any other fire freqs that I might want to program? Thanks.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
if you don't have a digital scanner, no. there are a few like WVSP lowband and BCI3 but not much. look in the RRDB, everything you need is there. if you do have a digital scanner, program in Berkeley, WVSP troop 2 and regional fire/ems. if you set the scanner to search/open mode, also program in Jefferson Co. and lock it out (unless you want to listen to them too) since they are carried on the Martinsburg tower too.

MCMD5

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the responce. I have a BC785D but the computor I program it with is in the shop so Im stuck with uhf/vhf.

MCMD5

Premium Subscriber
what's wrong with the PC you're using to post here?

My other computer is old and having problems so I bought a new one. I have the Butel program in the old one and am not computer smart enough to figure out how to get it from that computer to this one so I keep that computer for programing my scanner. I know it sounds strange but as long as it took me to set up the program and my scanners I'm not about to start over. It's easier for me just to pull the old computer out of the closet when I want to update my scanner.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
isn't too hard. download the latest version of the software, install ir, put in the key, connect the scanner and transfer everything from the scanner to the pc (if everything's correct).

Status
Not open for further replies.