Berrien Co. TG Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

whacker

Try as I might to eyeball the entire group of listings for the MPSCS, I can't seem to nail down who 13096 belongs to. Likely in my county, but I thought I'd ask and see if some of the local guys already have it. Haven't posted in quite a while. Thanks for any replies.

SCPD

QRT
There is nothing listed for 13096. What did you hear? Any info could help identifying the talkgroup.

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin

Do you have a scanner that displays radio ID's? If not do you have a scanner that can be hooked up to Pro96com so you can read the ID? That way you will know what county the radio was programmed for and that's a good start.

Les

Try as I might to eyeball the entire group of listings for the MPSCS, I can't seem to nail down who 13096 belongs to. Likely in my county, but I thought I'd ask and see if some of the local guys already have it. Haven't posted in quite a while. Thanks for any replies.

Are you sure it is 13096?, and not 13026 which is Niles PD which is patched to 453.9750

Fizz753

If it is 13096 then it is most likely Andrews University Security. Even though they have TG 3371 I have also heard them on 13096. Take a look at this thread from early last year.
http://forums.radioreference.com/mi...rum/177559-berrien-county-whats-up-smcas.html (starting about half way down)

Why they are sometimes heard on 13096 and not on 3371 I have no idea.
One TG could be for the admins possibly and the other for basic security operations.

Well since you are pretty sure lets submit to the data base as Andrews University Security TG 13096 for Berrien County and ThunderBolt can update it.

I would submit it myself but since I am way on the other side of the state I can't confirm from here. I would have to bring my scanner over there to confirm it. But it sounds confirmed to me.

Just click on the submit info button to submit it.

Last edited:

jimsokol

Premium Subscriber
If it is 13096 then it is most likely Andrews University Security. Even though they have TG 3371 I have also heard them on 13096. Take a look at this thread from early last year.
http://forums.radioreference.com/mi...rum/177559-berrien-county-whats-up-smcas.html (starting about half way down)

Why they are sometimes heard on 13096 and not on 3371 I have no idea.

Are you certain you are still hearing them on 3371? I don't recall hearing them on there since shortly after 13096 started being used. Admittedly they are such a "hotbed of activity" I don't pay much attention.

Over the years, a few other talkgroups in the county, like tether and p324 showed up with new talkgroup numbers, so I had thought that's what occurred with this one. In those cases, nothing was heard on the old after that.

Fizz753

Are you certain you are still hearing them on 3371? I don't recall hearing them on there since shortly after 13096 started being used. Admittedly they are such a "hotbed of activity" I don't pay much attention.

Over the years, a few other talkgroups in the county, like tether and p324 showed up with new talkgroup numbers, so I had thought that's what occurred with this one. In those cases, nothing was heard on the old after that.

"Are you certain you are still hearing them on 3371?"

You know what? I cant say I have heard them on 3371. I have had them locked out on my scanners for some time. They could of easily moved and I never would of noticed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.