Best Case Win96 Fles for Austin, TX...(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VintageJon

Having tried to scan APD,Fire,EMS in Austin I've finally come up with a new plan.
ID's in seperate banks, on Pro96 didn't seem very sucessuful in IDing areas of town., went to Next Step.

Next Step: put EMS and Fire in two banks and ABIA in another, along with Travis TRS in another.( Travis TRS= MOT35).
HEY! that's only 4 banks and leaves me 5 banks for whatever else!

Can send by email if yoiu need it. Groovy so far, but only 2 hours into Test.

73'
Jon

cjkeller

Premium Subscriber
Austin Win96 files

Jon,

I'd be real interested in how your tests worked out. I've been playing today with reworking my radio through Win96. Naturally, I don't have a clue exactly what I'm doing, but it's been fun anyway! LOL!!

I wanted to put APD on 0, AFD on 1, EMS on 2 and Travis Co on 3. I was hoping for more of a clue as to who is talking - the voice just said "Firecom North"; the scanner just reads Simulcast 02. I'm trying to figure out how to put who's who for the display...

-- cjk

VintageJon

cjk,
Well, Now I've revamped it to more like your plan- EMS,Fire,APD,APD Narc/SR, ABIA, DPS all in seperate banks with talk-groups sorted out to match bank.

Talk Groups are the key to knowing who's talking. Email me ( muse@texas.net ), and I can send the file.

Jon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.