Best CB Chanels IN N.NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RES51CUE

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
What are the best CB Radio Chanels in Northen New Jersey up near Rockaway Twp. or Boro in Morris County New Jersey. And now that cb radio has gone to a 40 chanel plan do they use SSB any more so please send info to me with any anwsers at

TY
RES51CUE

Last edited:

DannB

Premium Subscriber
Cb

What are the best CB Radio Chanels in Northen New Jersey up near Rockaway Twp. or Boro in Morris County New Jersey. And now that cb radio has gone to a 40 chanel plan do they use SSB any more so please send info to me with any anwsers at

TY
RES51CUE

The best way to answer your question is.. tune your scanner to the CB bank that is already pre-programmed in most scanners right out of the box...(I know Uniden's Do) Monitor it in your area and see what ya hear....there was also a thread started already "is CB alive in jersey" where you can get some more info on CB ...

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Just so you know.....CB has been 40 channels for about 30 years or more. SSB operators are usually found on ch36-40. At least thats how it used to be.

godskidz

Channel 17

At this time I'm in Missouri but will be moving back to Cape May County NJ Nov 1st.
In Cape May channel 17 is the local and channel 38 lsb is quite a bit of traffic.
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.