Best Current Price For A Uniden Home Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Who has the best price on a Uniden Home Patrol right now?

scannersnstuff

do a search of all the major dealers. radioshack has them on sale. here are some suggestions.

scannermaster.
scannerworld. - BAD DEALINGS. DON'T PERS.LIKE.

hro.
universal radio. - BAD DEALINGS.DON'T PERS.LIKE.
grove enterprises.
radioshack.

i do know that scannermaster will meet any price <as long as it confirms to their specs>. never, ever gone wrong with scannermaster. also, if you don't live in mass. you will not get charged sale's tax.

happy hunting.......K.

W9NES

JAS II, I bought my Uniden Hp-1 for $350.00 off of Craigs list from a seller outside Indiana.He paid shipping by UPS.

Last edited:

ratboy

Premium Subscriber
The best I can think up right now is about $420 on Ebay. A friend bought one and it was fine. As far as "real" stores go, I have bought from most all of them, including:

Scanner World
Universal
Lentini
Jun's
Scanner Master
HRO
Many more and more that have gone away.

Never had any problems with any of them.

W9NES

I bought my Uniden Hp-1 off of Craigslist for $350.00 and the seller paid for UPS Shipping. I have got a lot of great deals off of Craigslist in your local area. My Uniden HP-1 was used a couple of times and was updated and then put back in the box.Try a search for Uniden Home Patrol on Craigslist.

JustLou

YMMV, as always, but I've never had any problem in the 20 plus years I've dealt with these two dealers.

I've bought a couple of radios and and antennas from Universal when they had the best price, and just about every time the items were backordered and took anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to ship. Their website never tells you whether an item is in stock or not, so I suggest if you use them, call first.

Status
Not open for further replies.