Best PD channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyB

I wanted to see what people thought were the police channels in the metro area with the most 'action' on them. In cases of departments with multiple dispatch channels (Denver, Lakewood, Aurora), each district would be considered a different channel. I listen to Arapahoe SO a lot, and it is pretty tame. I've heard some crazy stuff on Adams SO. What do other people listen to when they want to hear priority calls?

ch40n1k

I wanted to see what people thought were the police channels in the metro area with the most 'action' on them. In cases of departments with multiple dispatch channels (Denver, Lakewood, Aurora), each district would be considered a different channel. I listen to Arapahoe SO a lot, and it is pretty tame. I've heard some crazy stuff on Adams SO. What do other people listen to when they want to hear priority calls?

Lakewood has been really busy in the last week. Dispatch North is always rockin' ... the vice channels seem to be busy lately too. I live literally 2500 feet from the Green Mtn tower ... so I primarily listen to Lakewood.

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
DPD Dist 6 on Fri and Saturday nights after midnight is the best!

Just listen to the archives sometime.

Jim<

Davemnn

Premium Subscriber
Lakewood PD is always busy and of course Dist 6 will be really busy during the DNC. any date for the switch over for Den to ESK if they different buy all these different radio systems they could have fuel for there fire trucks Dave MNN 005

MMIC

if they different buy all these different radio systems they could have fuel for there fire trucks

That's a dandy ding, except Homeland Security grants are paying for the radio system upgrades.

Even if they weren't, ESK is less than $100/radio and that's without a bulk purchase discount. Chump change compared to 3 miles/gallon to Starbuck's every morning.

Anyway, watch the news every day for a week and you'll get a good feel for what parts of town have all of the pillaging going on. :)

jfab

After midnight, I listen to Aurora Dist 2, Denver Dist 6, and Adams SO. Sometimes Thornton, Westminster, and Boulder will have interesting stuff too. Although you never know, Broomfield had a SWAT call out at 2am the other night...

Status
Not open for further replies.