Best place to buy a 396xt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
I am just wondering what is the cheapest (but still with good customer service) place to buy a BCD396XT? I have dealt with many vendors in the past (can't even remember them all) and was just wondering what is the best deal out there right now. Considering buying one soon and am starting to look around for them now.

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
You can't go wrong with Scanner Master- prompt service, some of the best pricing out there as well as discounts on scanner packages. They are a sponsor of this site. I have made several purchases from them.

motorman105

Premium Subscriber
Scanner Master is very good. I think Scannerworld is good also. If I order from Scannerworld before 10:00 AM, I get the item the next day. They ship very fast.
The other thing I do for a big ticket item like this is just put the model number into Google and see who has the best price. There are a lot of good dealers out there. I always use my AMEX card and I've never had a problemthat didn't get worked out. I don't mean for this to sound like a commercial for AMEX but IF there is a problem, you just call AMEX and they take charge back the amount to the dealer and let me tell you...that gets the dealers attention!!!
Good Luck..you'll love this scanner!!

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
usascan $499 SHIPPED to your door (in the US)

note they arent shipping until the 16th... due to Veterans Day, and the tragedy in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.