Best place to buy BCD996T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
I am looking to get a base/mobile scanner and I like what I see out of the 996T. Any suggestions on where I should order it from.

DavidNVA

I purchased my 396 from Scanner Master using the link on the top of this page. They were great to deal with and a friendly young lady even called me up asking if I'd like to downgrade my Next Day Air shipping since I ordered on Friday and I would not receive the item until Monday. (I kept it at Next Day to assure I'd get it before 10:00AM, as I'm impatient :) )

Plus I can only assume RadioReference.com gets some sort of affiliate/referral fee for the sale?

Edit: I was also sure to use my American Express card to double my warranty and allow me to take advantage of any price matching.

Last edited:

trunker0205

DavidNVA said:
I purchased my 396 from Scanner Master using the link on the top of this page. They were great to deal with and a friendly young lady even called me up asking if I'd like to downgrade my Next Day Air shipping since I ordered on Friday and I would not receive the item until Monday. (I kept it at Next Day to assure I'd get it before 10:00AM, as I'm impatient :) )

Plus I can only assume RadioReference.com gets some sort of affiliate/referral fee for the sale?

Dito on the Scanner Master..real good

fireant

scanner master for sure usascan has better price but the service sucks and they are rude.

fireant

Status
Not open for further replies.