Best place to Order 396XT From

Status
Not open for further replies.

QRFactual

LEO Member
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Scannermaster.com is the best place by far!

Lynch_Christopher

Database Admin
I would also go with Scannermaster.com. I have had great experience with them, the customer service is excellent and they are really good with shipping the item immediately.

frodo069

I agree with SuperDuty82. I just ordered one on Sunday. I asked for second day delivery, they shipped on Tuesday as promised (they were closed Monday for Presidents day). I received on Wednesday (UPS must have been slow they pushed my delivery up a day, YAHOO!!). Very happy with both the Scanner and the service from Scannermaster! The price was right too, even with the 2nd day it was cheaper than Amazon with free shipping!

-Joe

maalox

i say scannermaster also but grove is good to and they sell used scanners as well...

scannersnstuff

scannermaster,scannermaster,scannermaster. i am a pita when it come's to having my scanner order shipped on time and being correct. scannermaster make's it right every single time.cei/usascan has the absolute lowest price,but scannermaster give's you personalized service.

JLM7424

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Scannermaster.com is the best place by far!

Thanks to all !

I went with ScannerMaster , Dan are you the programmer for scannerMaster?

If so ? Does the 396xT seem to Program/ loadUp(Via USB-1) Any faster then the slow 396T

del1964

Premium Subscriber
I must put my .02 in

I got mine, brand new in the box, scanner on Ebay for 474.99...free shipping and no tax. If I had bought it locally, it would've cost me $125.00 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.