Best price for BCT-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAR923

Man, Communications Electronics has gotten kind of spooky with all this homeland security/antiterrorism stuff.

scannersnstuff

scannermaster has them for $219.95 plus around $12.00 shipping. father's day promo.you have to give the sale's person the code "TENSCA".if you place your order early in the day,they ship it the same day.
they are very friendly,offer a 30 day satisfaction period and have a good reputation.they are also sponser's of this site.it is a pleasure doing buisness with them. <note:not affiliated.just a satisfied customer>.

af5rn

You cant beat this deal!

$228.95 delivered!
Actually, at least four other well known vendors meet or beat that price.

BearcatWarehouse is good people, and their prices are low, but then they screw you on the $21.05 for shipping, making them one of the higher priced dealers.

If you get in on ScannerMaster's Father's Day special, it's $233.18, which is still steep.

Best price going on all Bearcats is from Hobby Radio in Ohio (Bearcat1.com) at $224 delivered for the BCT-15.

Next best on the BCT-15 is BTproductsInc.com in Mass at $227.50 delivered.

n2mdk

Of course when UnidenDirect has the "like new" ones in stock it's hard to beat the $179 they sell for there. I got mine a few weeks ago with free ground shipping. If your not in a super big hurry it may pay to constantly check the site for them http://www.unidendirect.com/

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Well!
Guess I'm beat! I thought CES had the best deal. Well, even so, give and take 4 or 5 bucks, they are still not that bad!

Manny

k1mri

scannermaster has them for $219.95 plus around $12.00 shipping. father's day promo.you have to give the sale's person the code "TENSCA".if you place your order early in the day,they ship it the same day.
they are very friendly,offer a 30 day satisfaction period and have a good reputation.they are also sponser's of this site.it is a pleasure doing buisness with them. <note:not affiliated.just a satisfied customer>.

I called Scannermaster 2 days in a row, left a message and they never got back to me. I got a better deal at Scannerworld plus no sales tax and they shipped it out the same day I ordered it.

I have ordered from Scannermaster in the past and bought a small antenna. The shipping was $9.95 for a 2 oz. item. That's a bit of a shipping rip-off if you ask me.

Thanks to all who replied.

af5rn

Hmmm... did you get a better deal than $233.18 delivered from Scanner World? If not, then Scanner Master beats it. In fact, so do at least four other vendors.

Scanner Master charges $13.23 for shipping a scanner, which is average, with the range being from $6.99 to $21.05. Scanner World charges $13.75.

k1mri

Hmmm... did you get a better deal than $233.18 delivered from Scanner World? If not, then Scanner Master beats it. In fact, so do at least four other vendors.

Scanner Master charges $13.23 for shipping a scanner, which is average, with the range being from $6.99 to $21.05. Scanner World charges $13.75.

Sales tax here in MA. Plus they don't answer the tel.

I'm a guy I want to order something now, I want to order it now. UPS shipping west of St. Louis takes around 5 to 7 days to get here.

Anyway I ordered it last Friday and it should be here Monday. (NY to MA).

wise871

Database Admin
I've bought all 6 of my radios from Communications Electronics. Always had great service, best prices and speedy delivery.

af5rn

I've bought all 6 of my radios from Communications Electronics. Always had great service, best prices and speedy delivery.
Communications Electronics has the fifth lowest price for the BCT15. Only 4.95 more than the leader. Not bad. But for all other Unidens, they have among the highest prices. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.