Best software for the GRE PSR-600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Who produces the best software for the GRE PSR-600? I have had some friends recommend WIN 500, and others say PSREdit500 is the way to go. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each program?

73s

Ron

grumpy_hermit

Asking this is like asking if Chevy, Ford or Dodge is best. Take the various software apps for a test drive (most offer a trial period) to see which suits your needs and desires. :)

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
PSREdit500 and WIN500 are both good. So much so, it's hard to choose, and many end up using both, depending on what you're trying to do.

My preference is PSREdit500.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Who produces the best software for the GRE PSR-600? I have had some friends recommend WIN 500, and others say PSREdit500 is the way to go. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each program?
Is there something specific you're looking to do with it? That could help in giving advice.

DonS

It's impossible for anyone to tell you what is "the best" software. Nobody can determine that for you ... except you.

The RadioReference.com Wiki has links to the various software packages available for the PSR-500 family (which includes, of course, the PSR-600). It's highly recommended that you try each one (where such trials are available), then choose what's most important to you in terms of functionality, features, cost, where the tax dollars go, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.