Bethel Woods in Sullivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

epdret

Looking for any freqs for the venue only (Site of the 1969 Woodstock Happening).

I have the county and state freqs and just need the venue freqs.

Thanks!

DredMLM

Bethel Ctr. for the Arts

Did you ever get any freqs. for this place? They definitely use walkie talkies there. Thanks!

DredMLM

Bethel Ctr. for the Arts

Hi Don!
Thanks for the reply. Guess I should have just asked you in the first place! Heard activity on those freqs. and these: 464.8875
A mix of Security, Production and Administration. I didn't write down which is which but there was a lot of activity BEFORE the gates were open. Quieted down after. My first trip there and I spotted 4 antennas on different bldgs. 3 were back by the paramedic area and were on a telephone pole. A very nice place for a concert!

DredMLM

Yes I did notice that. I also noticed that no one had replied to the guy either.

epdret

Hi Don!
Thanks for the reply. Guess I should have just asked you in the first place! Heard activity on those freqs. and these: 464.8875
A mix of Security, Production and Administration. I didn't write down which is which but there was a lot of activity BEFORE the gates were open. Quieted down after. My first trip there and I spotted 4 antennas on different bldgs. 3 were back by the paramedic area and were on a telephone pole. A very nice place for a concert!

Thanks much for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.