Beware: Connecticut Emergency Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
Anybody want to buy a membership to my "Nationwide FRS Association" (aka: NFA)?

You will have a bunch of frequencies to use nationwide, without a license - and you get a handsome certificate that is suitable for framing.
All that for only $199.95

But wait..... there's more............

LOL

Can you offer me a certificate for MURS? I tend to prefer VHF

Let's allow to clear this thread up as none of you have the slightest bit what you are talking about.

1. We OWN the frequencies on our license. We have paid more to the FCC in these purchases than most of you combined. They are IG per the FCC, not FRS, HAM nor GMRS.

2. We did not move from Florida as one suggested.

3. 90% of what we make via donations, etc. goes directly to those in need. As a matter of fact we were asked by the US government to change our name. In LA, we took in just over $425,000.00 and donated every dollar to help those in need. In addition, we took in just over $127,000.00 and again, every dollar had been donated to those in Italy. I would suggest that before you belittle us and attempt to act like professionals, do some research and know what you are talking about.

I am ashamed this is the HAM groups here in Connecticut. Very ashamed of each of you. We have recorded all of your call signs and since we have the power nationally, you will be blackballed.

Is making up stories out of your heads and trying to get a rise out of each other other worth it when people are dying, suffering, etc? You ALL are shameful and I can pray you do not have jobs where a life may depend on you.

We have many licenses, many control points and many civilians, HAMs and law enforcement that operate with us being the backbone, working most of the time 18 hours each day.

As for the invoices you had been sent: Those were sent in error as your own ARRIS email server IT can testify. We corrected that as soon as it came to our attention if you care to pay attention long enough to look into your PayPal accounts.

Since we operate (and so do feds) in more than one location, the long UHF antenna that you can see on top of a closed business means nothing as 8 other antennas are on the very top of the roof. Those you cannot see but since we have HD CCTV cameras all over the property that record 24/7, it will be easy to identify those of you taking pictures and others trespassing on commercial property.

All systems transmit at 100 watts ERP minus mobile units which are capped at 50 watts ERP.

You make it seem as if we are scamming. We ONLY purchase Motorola equipment and we do not charge for the radios nor mostly anything else as we consider life more important opposed to gossip as we see here clearly. No wonder those serious about what we do, do not use HAM as none of you are capable nor responsible in life saving situations. Come this winter, we will not be able to assist any of you unless you are 65 or older. Yes, we have brought people to warm places and paid several times when CT went dark due to the power going out and folks having no heat.

The rest of the nonsense (3 pages of it) I refuse to get into as this is arguing with brain damaged children. I feel sorry for you and your behavior here shown here.

How many of your groups here have given out over 600 Motorola HT1250's and over 350 CDM1550 radios to ensure our very own in CT were safe and in dead zones had communications to reach us and others that saved lives? None? How many of you traveled well over 60 miles to pick up the elderly, pregnant woman and brought them to safety, fed them, etc?

You make fun of us because we rely on donations for these reasons? I am disgusted and sad by all of you except for one of you that runs the email server for your groups that caught the problem in time and allowed us to fix it.

As for many of you sending us threatening emails and calls, just know, dialing *69 does not work and calling from your cell provides us your emergency location. From now on, you will be reported to the police as well as the FCC for license termination.

What a sad world this has become when a very few do what it takes so others that cannot feed themselves and could die are treated like criminals by immature people as you have proven to be here. We will continue to screenshot and report as needed to the threats to both the FBI and FCC.

Hopefully this will be the end of your slander before this website is sued.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
And with that I'm closing this.

If you have problems with this entity I suggest you address them personally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.