Bibb and Peach Co. scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaftny1

I just purchased a BCD536HP about a week ago and trying to learn how to get Macon / Bibb and Peach Co. Including Byron . But I'm receive HCSO / WRPD/ Centerville and Perry.

mjbjr

Im running Bibb with a pro 197. I used to receive the others but decided to focus on one city. Like mentioned above,I believe peach is encrypted

Shaftny1

Since you mentioned Bibb, I live on the border of Peach, Bibb and Houston on a plateau over looking Macon, and I barely hear District's 3 and 4 and nothing from 1&2.
I've tried to change some settings but I believe it could be my antenna. I understand the pros and cons of having a single band antenna.

Vmhl0917

Shaftny1, I’ve noticed something similar. I have Macon-Bibb SO programmed from the database into my SDS100. When in Macon I can hear district 3 and 4 but also never hear 1 and 2.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
District TG's were altered several months ago.

Also, sometimes districts are merged. (2 or more districts on one TG)

mjbjr

Since you mentioned Bibb, I live on the border of Peach, Bibb and Houston on a plateau over looking Macon, and I barely hear District's 3 and 4 and nothing from 1&2.
I've tried to change some settings but I believe it could be my antenna. I understand the pros and cons of having a single band antenna.
You have frequencies fro 1 and 2? Maybe im missing them.Ill be glad to load them in

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
District TG's were altered several months ago.

Also, sometimes districts are merged. (2 or more districts on one TG)

Agreed. Here where I live I only can pick up District 3 and 4 but never 1 and 2.

Vmhl0917

Attempted to monitor Macon-Bibb today and it appears they have possibly gone encrypted. Can anyone confirm?

mjbjr

I provide that feed but seldom listen anymore. I will try and listen today and if need be pull the archives and see. If they did change then I'll just change cities I provide

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Not encrypted. They are Phase 2.

Williams is out doing repairs....

Status
Not open for further replies.