Biden visit on Friday 4/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
Lots of USSS activity today on their usual channels. Some clear and some encrypted traffic. Get out your scanners!

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
More traffic on Monday. Very cryptic (in the clear) comms. Audio quality was severely lacking too. Didn't sound like signal strength issues -- just poor quality.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 15, 2022

President Joe Biden to Travel to Oregon and Washington

On Thursday, April 21, the President will travel to Portland, Oregon to discuss how the unprecedented investments in his Bipartisan Infrastructure Law are Building a Better America.

On Earth Day, Friday, April 22, the President will travel to Seattle, Washington to discuss his Administration’s efforts to continue bringing down costs for American families and growing our clean energy economy.

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
Looks like other USSS personnel have moved into the area. Today I'm picking up RIDs from 37xxxx and 34xxxx users.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Friday, April 22, the President will travel to Seattle, Washington, landing at Transiplex Air Cargo Facilities, 2580 S 156th St, SeaTac, WA, with an estimated arrival of Thursday, April 21st 5:15 PM PT and departure Friday, April 22nd 2:20 PM PT.

He is scheduled to visit Green River College, Student Union, in Auburn, WA at 12:30 PM PT on Friday.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
POTUS travel on Friday

2:15 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Auburn, Washington en route Seattle, Washington
Auburn Municipal Airport

2:35 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Seattle, Washington en route Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport

EDT

10:15 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Philadelphia International Airport

10:40 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in New Castle, Delaware

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
FYI - I was near SeaTac when he landed. Oscar was by far the most active on my end. Also had hits on Sierra and Baker.

I only heard one clear comm tho...

doug

Status
Not open for further replies.