Big wreck out west, 5 30's being reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

davido662002

South Central Oklahoma Red River Country,Okla. Pro
wyotrucker1 said:
Unfortunately, I clicked on the link to the KTUL article about this accident. After reading the article, I clicked on the "related articles" link to see if I could find out more. About half way down the page, there was a story about a boat crash at Lake Texoma. Can you imagine my shock(almost fell out of my chair) when I read the names of a former employer(Gordon Mineo), his wife(Ann) and their daughter(Amy) that were killed. I worked for Gordon for about a year back in the early 90's as the crew chief of his fuel funny car. I've ridden in that boat many times. Gordon was a good friend, not always the greatest guy to work for, but, still a friend. Ann was a saint, she brought me lunch every day and always made sure we had plenty of food while we were at the race track. Amy was just about 10 or 12 back then. I'll miss them all.
Ted
I was down in Burneyville and had the scanner going and heard it from the start, that was a bad situation, Texhoma is really low my brother in law said and it is dangerous for boating.

Medic32

and that would be my fault for not clicking your link until about 30 seconds ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.