• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Bill Gates moving on in 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

N_Jay

safetyobc said:
O sorry, Windows crashed again!

.....will fix the windows crashing all the time.

:D
LOL, Mine never crashes.

Maybe it's "operator error", or bad hardware.:twisted: :lol:

Personally I think this is one more example of how BG is smarter then many other people.

How many others in the class he is in, work their whole life after "making it", and don't get to the point where they are doing just what they want and not much else.

Congratulations to Bill for all the good he and his foundation will do in the coming years.

MS will be just fine with or without him.

safetyobc

Yeah, mine doesn't either anymore. Older versions did but XP is running great. Just making a joke.

:lol:

I like Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Windows, etc. I agree. He is a smart man for getting out and doing what he wants.

N

N_Jay

safetyobc said:
Yeah, mine doesn't either anymore. Older versions did but XP is running great. Just making a joke.

:lol:

I like Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Windows, etc. I agree. He is a smart man for getting out and doing what he wants.
AND, what he like doing is also good for everyone.:cool:

The Gates foundation has spent a LOT of money on some very worthwhile programs without getting itself bogged down with political causes.

Most of the Hollywood crowd can't say that!

MacombMonitor

I agree, Mr. Gates has donated tons of money to very good causes around the world, not just in the U.S. What's scary is he wants to hook up with Bill Clinton, so he may just end up wasting his money in some strip clubs, and legal fees. :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.