Biltmore Estate new freqencies?

Abqactive

Hello all,
I recently discovered that the Biltmore freqencies for house security and company police listed in the RR database are from what I can tell incorrect. I have confirmed this as I have seen security personnel talking on radios while my scanner is tuned to the correct frequency listed in the RRDB ( House security/operations, and company police), I am receiving nothing. I am using a bcd436hp for both the company PD(DMR) and house security. I do have the DMR upgrade. The lisence at least for the company police is expired, but I am positive they are still using DMR. Maybe they have a new DMR system ? Does anyone have any experience scanning Biltmore police and security? I will bring a scanner with signal stalker to maybe find any new analog frequencies the next time I go and I will post any updates in regards to Biltmore Estate here.

richardbritt

Database Admin
Please also post the frequencies you verify as a database submission so they can get changed in the database here. Otherwise a database work ticket doesn't get generated and the submission doesn't get in the database. Thank you very much for the effort

Regards Richard