birdman1104

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyldman

Bought a scanner from Bob,great guy to deal with.At first he didn't want to sell to Canada,but he listened to my instructions,and the deal went of without a hitch.

Would do business with him again.

trunker0205

wyldman said:
Bought a scanner from Bob,great guy to deal with.At first he didn't want to sell to Canada,but he listened to my instructions,and the deal went of without a hitch.

Would do business with him again.

Im shipping a scanner to Alberta Canada any special instructions you would like to share..Than you

wyldman

Bob - has not shown up yet,according to USPS tracking,it hasn't moved in a week.There tracking is usually way behind though.

The best way to ship is USPS.Cheap,easy,and takes a little over a week.They charge very little for brokerage too.Mark the package "used radio equipment for repair",and they won't ding you for any taxes.

DO NOT use UPS,they charge outrageous prices for brokerage.

trunker0205

wyldman said:
Bob - has not shown up yet,according to USPS tracking,it hasn't moved in a week.There tracking is usually way behind though.

The best way to ship is USPS.Cheap,easy,and takes a little over a week.They charge very little for brokerage too.Mark the package "used radio equipment for repair",and they won't ding you for any taxes.

DO NOT use UPS,they charge outrageous prices for brokerage.

Thanks wyldman, I will use the post office priority mail has been good and you are so right about the tracking..you get when it was dropped off and then when it got delivered but nothing in between..

Status
Not open for further replies.