Birmingham Fire Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishfireguy3622

Premium Subscriber
BFRS began using tones prior to dispatching equipment last Thursday.There are several different tones depending on the type of incident or type of equipment being dispatched This is the next step towards the implementation of Automated Dispatch. I haven't heard the start date yet, but it won't be long. When that happens you can expect to hear the units responding, going in in/out of service etc. on the "Response" talkgroup. When I hear any new updates on this and the migration to AFRN I'll be sure to post.

marksroberson

BFRS began using tones prior to dispatching equipment last Thursday.There are several different tones depending on the type of incident or type of equipment being dispatched This is the next step towards the implementation of Automated Dispatch. I haven't heard the start date yet, but it won't be long. When that happens you can expect to hear the units responding, going in in/out of service etc. on the "Response" talkgroup. When I hear any new updates on this and the migration to AFRN I'll be sure to post.

I heard that the other day, Are they no longer using MOSCAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.