Birmingham & Shelby 10 Codes, Signal Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowga

Newbie to scanning, and looking for up-to-date sources of the 10 Codes and Signal codes for Birmingham PD, Jefferson County SO, Alabaster PD, Pelham PD, Hoover PD, and Helena PD.

Lots of stuff on the web, but none of it seems to match up well with what I'm hearing on the air. If anyone has current information, I'd love to receive it.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

lowga

Radio silence.... makes me wonder if I asked something that was newbie stupid--as in "duh...everyone knows where that information is" or something taboo.

Feel free to PM me if it's either one. Thanks for the help as always.

QDP2012

Radio silence.... makes me wonder if I asked something that was newbie stupid--as in "duh...everyone knows where that information is" or something taboo....

Your question is not "stupid" as far as I can tell. Considering that your target state is Alabama, I searched and found nothing in the RR Wiki's Alabama pages, and have no direct knowledge, that would answer your question. So, having no useful information to share, I, like many other members here, declined to reply before now, because I did not want my non-helpful "sorry, found nothing useful" answer to "clog up your thread" and make it difficult for you to find the useful answer(s) others might give.

Sorry, I found nothing useful. Hopefully, someone else will help you find the answers. Some members only read the forums once or twice each week; and some not even that often. So, useful answers might not be provided in a 24-hour window, or even for several days.

Status
Not open for further replies.