Bitten by the bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim-B

Sooo, I noticed that the 396XT has been discontinued and I reeeeealy like mine so I decided to order another one before the supply of new ones completely dries up. While I was looking for new ones online started thinking about how much I like my 436HP and how I have everything that I could possiblly want to listen to programmed into it and how easy it is to access those lists and how I like the way it looks like a real radio and not like something designed by some new age stoner (like the 246T) so I thought, yeah gotta get another one of those too. Then . . . I started looking at the 536HP and how I can just quickly load all my progrmming into it too and how it would look good as part of my desk so I thought, yeah gotta get one of those too. Well, by the time it was over I found myself getting a confirmation email on my order for three new scanners.

Tim-B

Well, I've bought about 25 antennas in the last four months or so. My most recent order was a ten pack of antenex UHF 1/4 wave HT antennas with covered BNC connectors. I love those as scanner antennas.

Tim-B

Well, maybe one day I will aspire to be like some of you guys who have posted pictures of your setup in the "Post Post Pictures of Your Shack or Mobile Setup" forum.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Well, maybe one day I will aspire to be like some of you guys who have posted pictures of your setup in the "Post Post Pictures of Your Shack or Mobile Setup" forum.

LOL...as long as you're happy and having fun, that's all that matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.