Not open for further replies.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Airspy.us doesn't seem to be offing that pricing rn:

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 9.30.37 AM.png

Is there a coupon code?

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Upon further investigation, the https://itead.cc/product-category/airspy/ store is having the Black Friday event. Note that this is essentially the factory storefront located in China, so shipping times may reflect that fact.

Edit: DHL shipping to my East Coast addy is $22.94 for 4-10 business days; China Post / "Special Line" is $8.68 for 15-35 business days.

Last edited:

DS506

Premium Subscriber
I was wondering if it is only on Black FRIDAY? Per the tweet in mbott's post above, "though our network of distributors. "

jimlg

Premium Subscriber
If you are considering purchasing anything from Airspy.us you might want to check out this thread.

I returned an Airspy R2 that failed under warranty in June, that was over 5 months ago, they still have the unit,
every time I ask for an update they give me another excuse, unlike when I had a problem with an SDRPlay earlier
this year, the SDRPlay was repaired and returned in less than 2 weeks.

I know certain software can only be used with the Airspy so you may not have a choice.

If you never have to return anything for service then don't worry about it, but if you do be prepared for non-existent
customer service.

Almost forget to add, I had to pay an additional $60.00 before they would issue me an RMA, I am betting if they ever
get around to my unit they will claim it was damaged by ESD so they can keep the $60.00.

Do your homework before buying.

Last edited:

maus92

Premium Subscriber
If you are considering purchasing anything from Airspy.us you might want to check out this thread.

I returned an Airspy R2 that failed under warranty in June, that was over 5 months ago, they still have the unit,
every time I ask for an update they give me another excuse, unlike when I had a problem with an SDRPlay earlier
this year, the SDRPlay was repaired and returned in less than 2 weeks.

I know certain software can only be used with the Airspy so you may not have a choice.

If you never have to return anything for service then don't worry about it, but if you do be prepared for non-existent
customer service.

Almost forget to add, I had to pay an additional $60.00 before they would issue me an RMA, I am betting if they ever
get around to my unit they will claim it was damaged by ESD so they can keep the $60.00.

Do your homework before buying.
I ordered an R2 and a Mini - we'll see if they show up, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.