Blackford County changes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunciesFinest

Blackford Xounty changes....

ok...stupid question but where has Blackford county sheriff and such gone to? Before all the changes to p25 phase 1 was done they were on old safeT omni....now I hear NOTHING....i have new tgs and such programmed for p25 bit nothing....granted I have NOT tried going back to vhf like the old days but figured I would ask...

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Does no one read the forums? Over and over has been stated that the listed tgs may not be correct due to the age of the codeplug we used to set up the p25 in the db.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

MunciesFinest

guess I will program that as well...I updated everything I could last night...and have yet to hear a peep from blackford...hell even added madison and hamilton county's idps system and get pull some of impd's traffic and still not a peep from blackford...lol thanks again back to the drawing board

Garymaxon1234

When they first switched over to P-25 I heard them on the Muncie tower, nothing recently You may have to program the Blackford Co tower.

dfoutch

Premium Subscriber
Ref Anderson site:
Blackford Co, one radio, one hit
Jay Co: four radios, 9 hits
But none on Blackford or Jay Co TGs
And that surprises me, as Hartford City is an Aj site for Anderson

MunciesFinest

atleast I am not the only one then lol was losing my mind.....as for jay county they have had quite a bit of traffic on vhf...I have heard them twice on old safeT before the phase was all complete....

I have all sites programmed into my psr800 and I am debating on throwing on blackford's old vhf system as well.....on a side note though Henry county has been using both p25 safeT as well as their old vhf system....mainly for knightstown units which have a tg on p25 safeT..

atleast I am not crazy then lol

MunciesFinest

still havent heard a peep out of blackford....I did program their old vhf system to no avail as well as old safeT....nothing as well....I dont have my radio DMR'd yet so who knows...jay county I hear quite often on vhf...twice I heard them on safeT 25 when a unit from sheriff's office was assisting randolph county....

to saga continues...

Garymaxon1234

For some reason this evening, Blackford County sheriff/ Hartford city PD has been showing up on the Muncie tower.

mjdewey

Radio Man, ComL, ComT, Auxcomm
Blackford County has switched to VHF DMR.
We had two officers at our property recently and they
haf brand new Motorola VHF handheld radios.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Yes Blackford uses XPR7550 and XPR7580

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.