Blind Scanner user seeking help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoalballGirl6

Hello everyone,
I have had my scanner for a couple of years now, and am enjoying it quite a lot. Recently, a friend was over, and apparently touched a whole bunch of buttons on it, and now I am no longer able to hear the HRP or EHS... I am thinking they may have deleted something, and am wondering if anyone knew of anywhere I could take it to be looked at as I can't see the screen myself. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you,

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Specifics

Hello everyone,
I have had my scanner for a couple of years now, and am enjoying it quite a lot. Recently, a friend was over, and apparently touched a whole bunch of buttons on it, and now I am no longer able to hear the HRP or EHS... I am thinking they may have deleted something, and am wondering if anyone knew of anywhere I could take it to be looked at as I can't see the screen myself. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you,

It would be very helpful if you could provide a make and model of said radio. Then, possibly, someone might be able to assist.

GoalballGirl6

Hi there,
Unfortunately, I can't see, and I don't remember what the model or make was when I got it. I bought it used and I did have the documentation, but can't seem to find it. Its a digital scanner, and I feel like it might be in the pro series as those sound most femilear to me, but I'm not posative...sorry about that. Once I have a set of eyes, I will have someone look at the unit itself to get the model number. If anyone has any advise before then, please feel free to share. Sorry I can't be more helpful at this time.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Model Number

Hi there,
Unfortunately, I can't see, and I don't remember what the model or make was when I got it. I bought it used and I did have the documentation, but can't seem to find it. Its a digital scanner, and I feel like it might be in the pro series as those sound most femilear to me, but I'm not posative...sorry about that. Once I have a set of eyes, I will have someone look at the unit itself to get the model number. If anyone has any advise before then, please feel free to share. Sorry I can't be more helpful at this time.

Were you able to find the model number and make yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.