BLM Law Enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHAS12

Does anybody know what frequencies BLM law enforcement uses, particularly in the Kingman area? I checked the database under Arizona Federal, but I can't seem find anything for Law Enforcement for my area. I have seen a few BLM law enforcement vehicles in the area, and I imagine they are active around here considering the amount of BLM land in the area.

KB7MIB

165.600, BLM law enforcement in the Phoenix district, went P25 and I believe encrypted, last year. If all of the law channels went encrypted, it won't matter what frequency they're on.

The Kingman district was 168.300. I don't know if that is still current.

The Arizona Strip district was 168.425. I don't know if that is still current.

John
Peoria

DHAS12

165.600, BLM law enforcement in the Phoenix district, went P25 and I believe encrypted, last year. If all of the law channels went encrypted, it won't matter what frequency they're on.

The Kingman district was 168.300. I don't know if that is still current.

The Arizona Strip district was 168.425. I don't know if that is still current.

John
Peoria

I have had 168.3 programmed in for quite some time now, and have yet to hear anything from it. I'm thinking they must have changed frequencies. I'll do a bit of searching. Thanks anyway.

ecps92

Thanks, I know many folks who follow the BIA, BLM, USFWS, NIFC, USFS etc have traditionally not concerned themselves with PL/DPL tones. However it does come into play quiet often in tracking down interference, band openings etc

Also some forests still have a unique Output tone for each repeater.

Tone is 123.0

DHAS12

Thanks, I know many folks who follow the BIA, BLM, USFWS, NIFC, USFS etc have traditionally not concerned themselves with PL/DPL tones. However it does come into play quiet often in tracking down interference, band openings etc

Also some forests still have a unique Output tone for each repeater.

No problem. I usually put the pl tone in anyway so I already had ctcss search on, just had to wait for them to talk.

milcom_chaser

Does anybody know what frequencies BLM law enforcement uses, particularly in the Kingman area? I checked the database under Arizona Federal, but I can't seem find anything for Law Enforcement for my area. I have seen a few BLM law enforcement vehicles in the area, and I imagine they are active around here considering the amount of BLM land in the area.

Have you tried 170.5125 PL 151.4
Also, BLM Tac on 168.275, 168.5375

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.