Bloomfield PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg

Premium Subscriber
PD, EMS, & DPW logged. I believe all agencies will be there eventually as they have quite a few groups.

chris

cg

Premium Subscriber
Interoperability is what you make of it. It is far more than the radios and the biggest failures are often the inability of agencies to work together rather than the equipment.

chris

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
21 is doubtful. they didnt even make the most of the UHF Frequencies. I havent heard anything about a couple 10-4's and radio service testing. there's supposed to be two sites added in bloomfield. but I dont think that part is done yet. they are just using the existing infastructure.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Troop H Simulcast site at the Bloomfield PD is up and running, went by there last week with no antenna on the handheld scanner and confirmed it. Eversource tower is not yet on.
BPD is online on the trunked system and I am not hearing anything on either of their UHF channels. EMS appears to also be trunked only but haven't confirmed it yet.

chris

KB1JHU

I've had 11101, 11110, 11111, and 11117 pop up in unitrunker. Which is surprising since I can only track G & I simulcasts from here with the scanners I'm using for it.

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
i havent heard anything in hours. have 3 scanners going. usually shift change 2:45 should hear something.

cg

Premium Subscriber
They have been busy all day. I have logged 3000 hits (affiliations and transmissions) on BPD 1 since it became active including 400+ transmissions today.

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
how weird. i am sure i have it setup correctly. i just added the tg's manually everything else was already setup.

ff2sherman

Premium Subscriber
I was hearing them on UHF Chan2 this morning
Didn't here anything when I wen through on UHF or CLMRN what site is the parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.