Bloomington PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc0net

Premium Subscriber
Apparently Bloomington has joined the encryption parade. PD radio has gone dark.
Fire radio seems to open, as is Alinia EMT.
A sad day.

kc0net

Premium Subscriber
Apparently Bloomington has joined the encryption parade. PD radio has gone dark.
Fire radio seems to open, as is Alinia EMT.
A sad day.
Well last night Bloomington was back, high call volume. I wonder if during low call times they dispatch via MDT?

johnmoe1

Well last night Bloomington was back, high call volume. I wonder if during low call times they dispatch via MDT?
When did you think they were gone? I went back and looked starting at noon May 2 and see no gaps. Are you listening on Hennepin East (2-1)? (And we are talking about talkgroup 10808, right?)

kc0net

Premium Subscriber
When did you think they were gone? I went back and looked starting at noon May 2 and see no gaps. Are you listening on Hennepin East (2-1)? (And we are talking about talkgroup 10808, right?)
I don't what happened to my radio.
Was it exceptp
When did you think they were gone? I went back and looked starting at noon May 2 and see no q. Are you listening on Hennepin East (2-1)? (And we are talking about talkgroup 10808, right?)

AAFC

I did not hear a disruption in radio traffic for Bloomington PD. I monitor Bloomington on 3 devices. One GRE scanner in my living room, one GRE scanner on my desk in the office, and a portable Unication G4 that I can carry with me, or leave in the charger base next to my bed. It IS possible that it went dark for a while and I didn't notice it, but it's not likely.

Don't feel bad though..... I have wondered the same thing in the past when it's been unusually quiet in Bloomington. (not very common these days)

Status
Not open for further replies.