Blue Angels 2022 Freqs

IStebleton

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone caught the Blue Angel freqs this year? I haven't seen any threads anywhere regarding them this year, and the info on the Air Show page hasn't been updated since before they switched to the F/A 18 E/F Super Hornets, so I feel like they may have changed freqs in the transition.

RadioFreq

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone caught the Blue Angel freqs this year? I haven't seen any threads anywhere regarding them this year, and the info on the Air Show page hasn't been updated since before they switched to the F/A 18 E/F Super Hornets, so I feel like they may have changed freqs in the transition.
Google: “The Spectrum Monitor” March 2022 Air Show Special. It’s a great source for the type of info that you’re looking for.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber

Numerous posts I saw throughout the 2022 season have them on the same freqs. A few samples are below (don't pay attention to the previewed text, just click on the link).