Blue Angles

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemedic2150

Database Admin
Hey I did a search and found no new frequencies posted for the angles 2006 show, anyone have good frequencies for this year ?

Mark Mc.

firemedic2150

Database Admin
I read that, but as I stated those are 2005 frequencies, that is why I was asking for current 2006 frequencies.

Mark Mc.

morfis

firemedic2150 said:
Hey I did a search and found no new frequencies posted for the angles 2006 show, anyone have good frequencies for this year ?

Mark Mc.

Presume you mean a search on radiorefernce.com?

Try the archive of the milcom mailing list:

http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/milcom/

There are several confirmed frequencies for them during this years season. Most recent confirmations are this month.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
And if you spell it correctly<ahem>, you can use the 'search' tab with the little downward pointing arrow in the blue toolbar to search all the forums on RR.
The MT PDF file has been proven useful by several posters, and included in that are a couple of NFM freqs they're now using in the 138-144 Mhz band. I have an Excel spreadsheet containing these freqs and a couple more - email me at ka3jjz@netscape.com if you want a copy. 73s Mike

kc4jgc

Ot

FM2150,

Curious, did you march with Phantom? I never marched in jr corps (DCI), but did march 3 years in a small sr corps (DCA).

Status
Not open for further replies.