Blue Northwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobWeb

Anybody have any idea what exactly this is? I heard an incident last night where Westy, Thornton, Adams County and perhaps others were patched to this TG on an incident. I only heard the TG on the Arv/Westy system and, even though Thorton/ADCOM were using it too, never picked up anything on DTRS MAC channels. I also caught something similar about a week ago involving Westy and Denver on this same channel. I gather it's part of MetroNet, but am surprised I heard no corresponding transmissions on the DTRS given some of the agencies involved. Thoughts?

RISC777

I also heard traffic on Blue NW Thursday evening at times also, but don't know any more than you.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
RISC777 said:
I also heard traffic on Blue NW Thursday evening at times also, but don't know any more than you.

It was a bad guy on a robbery spree, I'm sure Roy can provide more details but ACSO was primary with Thornton and Westy assisting and the K9 finally caught him a little after midnight after he had hit his 3rd house.

Jim<

papaelk

Adams County: Armmed Robbery

At approx 21:45 hrs Thursday Oct 5,06

Thorton Police Received a report of an armmed robbery @ Western Conviance Store 2301 West 88th Ave in Thornton. Thornton Police responded and set up perimiter and called for the k-9 from Westminster.

At approx 22:05 hrs Adams County Sherrifs department received a report of an armmed robbery @ 3540 West 92nd ave.

Reports from ADCOM to Thornton where that the suspect discription we very close.

@ Approx 22:30 Another Armmed robbery was taking place just a few blocks from both of the above Robberys This Armmed robbery was taking place @ 84th and Pecos st in Adams County.

Adams County responded along with Thornton, Federal Heights and Westminster Police.

another perimiter was set up in the area. with ACSO resources all being tied up on the west 92nd Ave call Thornton and Federal Heights were sent for Cover and the Thornton Police Sargent took Command of the Search Efforts right away. And had ask ADCOM if ADMAC was available and was advised it was so the Thornton Sargent Ask all units working the 84th and pecos Perimiter to switch to ADMAC . Adams County was very reluctant to use it but Thornton went ahead and had there Traffic using ADMAC (53 035 D AD MAC Adams County Mutual Aid ) 4 K-9 Teams From Adams County and Westminster were doing yard to yard Searches for the suspect of the robberys. it wasnt untell after 1 of the K-9 teams found a vacant house with an open back door and several people inside that Westminster wanted all opps moved to Blue Northwest, at which time Thornton and Adams County and Federal Heights Attempted to have all traffic Switched to blue northwest (2293 8f5 D BLUE NW Network First - Law Enforcement Mutual Aid NW Denver Metro) Shorty after 00:00 the suspect was Taken into custody Thanks to an unknown Taxi Driver and Thornton and Adams County Sheriffs Department

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.