Blue NW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch40n1k

Anyone know what is going on on Blue NW? I'm hearing officers checking in from all over the metro and CSP. Sounds like many of them are making traffic stops?

U/D: Very interesting. Agencies from all over making stops downtown. Wheat Ridge 3 just made a traffic stop at 20th and Larimer. Could this be test for the DNC cooperation?

Last edited:

Troop

Anyone know what is going on on Blue NW? I'm hearing officers checking in from all over the metro and CSP. Sounds like many of them are making traffic stops?

U/D: Very interesting. Agencies from all over making stops downtown. Wheat Ridge 3 just made a traffic stop at 20th and Larimer. Could this be test for the DNC cooperation?

Metro DUI task force

Troop

probably every weekend (not sure if it's fri and sat or just either or) for the summer....it was last year when they were doing it when one of our troopers got shot in the foot and the bad guy took one in the head from an Arapahoe deputy...but if I remember right...it should be a on-going weekend event

Scan-Denver

probably every weekend (not sure if it's fri and sat or just either or) for the summer....it was last year when they were doing it when one of our troopers got shot in the foot and the bad guy took one in the head from an Arapahoe deputy...but if I remember right...it should be a on-going weekend event
Thanks, should make for some interesting listening !!

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
And for those who do not want to tie up their trunking radios with the BLUE N.W. talk group it is simulcast on narrowband 158.805 (151.4 PL) out of Boulder county. Nice solid signal up here in S. Greeley so the transmitter is wide coverage.

Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.