OP25 Boatbod OP25 new installation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night_Watchman

Premium Subscriber
I just installed boatbod's op25 on a spare RPi 3B+ to use as a private feed. Every time I try to start multi_rx.py I get the following error:
Code:
Using Python /usr/bin/python
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/bob/op25/op25/gr-op25_repeater/apps/multi_rx.py", line 62, in <module>
    import p25_demodulator
  File "/home/bob/op25/op25/gr-op25_repeater/apps/p25_demodulator.py", line 40, in <module>
    import op25_c4fm_mod
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'op25_c4fm_mod'
Attached is my json file:

Attachments

• p25_rtl_json.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 10

boatbod

I just installed boatbod's op25 on a spare RPi 3B+ to use as a private feed. Every time I try to start multi_rx.py I get the following error:
Code:
Using Python /usr/bin/python
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/bob/op25/op25/gr-op25_repeater/apps/multi_rx.py", line 62, in <module>
    import p25_demodulator
  File "/home/bob/op25/op25/gr-op25_repeater/apps/p25_demodulator.py", line 40, in <module>
    import op25_c4fm_mod
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'op25_c4fm_mod'
Attached is my json file:
Going to need some more info to assist with this.
OS version?
Python version?
Is this a fresh OS image or has op25 been installed previously?
Did you use the install.sh script and were there any errors?

Night_Watchman

Premium Subscriber
OS version: Raspberry Pi bullseye 32 bit
Python version: 3.9.2
Fresh OS image
Yes, I used the install.sh script and the only thing I saw was a few CMAKE warnings.
I am attaching a text file with the install.sh output starting after installation of dependencies.
Thank you again for your assistance.

Night_Watchman

Premium Subscriber
I found the problem. It was my error. I created a shell script on my desktop to start op25, but I just used the full path to multi_rx.py instead of "cd ~/op25/op25/gr-op25_repeater/apps" on one line and then "./multi_rx.py...." on the next line. It's working now. Thank you for your reply and your offer of assistance.

boatbod

I found the problem. It was my error. I created a shell script on my desktop to start op25, but I just used the full path to multi_rx.py instead of "cd ~/op25/op25/gr-op25_repeater/apps" on one line and then "./multi_rx.py...." on the next line. It's working now. Thank you for your reply and your offer of assistance.
Ah yes, that'd do it. Sorry, one day I'll get around to making the installation directory structure and startup script a little more bulletproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.