Boca Raton Band Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the Band Plan for Palm Beach's Boca Raton site after they rebanded? I'm having issues programming it into the scanner via ProScan and was wondering if anyone has advice?

Thanks.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have the Band Plan for Palm Beach's Boca Raton site after they rebanded? I'm having issues programming it into the scanner via ProScan and was wondering if anyone has advice?

Thanks.
There was a problem with the standard rebanding values in ProScan. If you have a 840.0000 upper frequency, replace it with this 859.0000.
Next release in about a week contains the fix.

gcr33

Another reason to use freescan. There seems to be problems in all of the programs.

gcr33

I don't see features talked about, I see problems and questions on a regular basis. Freescan works well and you don't see the questions or issues that these "paid" programs are having, Perhaps I am missing something. I load my radio and listen. I have almost everything public safety wise from Orlando to Key West. The only thing being the ablility to have access to more quick keys because of the way I have mine loaded.

I see a number of people who "love" these various "paid" programs but you never hear from them again other than their inital post.

ProScan = Features...Features...Features...

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I don't see features talked about, I see problems and questions on a regular basis. Freescan works well and you don't see the questions or issues that these "paid" programs are having, Perhaps I am missing something. I load my radio and listen. I have almost everything public safety wise from Orlando to Key West. The only thing being the ablility to have access to more quick keys because of the way I have mine loaded.

I see a number of people who "love" these various "paid" programs but you never hear from them again other than their inital post.

Actually Freescan has the same issue that my program had with the standard rebanding calculation as we both are using the formula supplied by Uniden. I tested the rebanding in Freescan and got 840.0000 too. I fixed it in the next version 4.2 that will be released Friday.

In Freescan try downloading systems ten times, each time to a new file and compare the results. Each file will be different. Same with uploading.

I don't have anything against Freescan and in matter of fact, did give him code that saved him 5 days of work with a RR web service problem he was having.

Of course with more features such as the Recorder, Control Channel Monitoring, Bandscope, virtual display and keypad, extensive logging, Remote Control Over IP, etc. there should be more bugs but at this time, there are only two reported that I'm unable to duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.