• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Bodies of Missing GI's Recovered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacombMonitor

I hope we see some American Outrage over this! I'm sick and tired of all the crap the U.S. has to take over things like naked pyramids, yet when something like this happens, we're suppose to keep quiet, and deal with it.

SCPD

MacombMonitor said:
I hope we see some American Outrage over this! I'm sick and tired of all the crap the U.S. has to take over things like naked pyramids, yet when something like this happens, we're suppose to keep quiet, and deal with it.

I agree Bill.

What a bunch of animals!!!!! No I think these insugents are worse than animals....

We need a response that sends a message that the US is not going to sit by and let them get away with this!

Man have we gotten ourselves into a mess over there. Over 2500 soldiers dead, billions of dollars spent, still over 100,000 troops deployed and all for what, so we can pay $3 for a gallon of gas!

My heart goes out to the families of those troops and all who are fighting and dying in this war. When will it end?

rayveedub

this is so terrible. They said the murders were brutal. I feel anger to insurgents but also pity them. war sucks, in todays world you can never win a war.....especially against a enemy that cant wait to die for his cause.

my prayers go to the families of these guys.

did any of you guys see the videos of the beheadings......those were disturbing to see.

SCPD

I agree go after the insurgents. The only problem is the military can't tell the difference between insurgents and civillians. We can't just kill everyone over there. If the military would do that then they are as bad as the insurgents

N2MWE

Premium Subscriber
May the soldiers rest in peace. Thank you for your service, and for making the ultimate sacrifice. May God watch over your families.

And may the cowardly savages who did this die a slow, painful, and horrible death.

racin06

KG4WHM said:
We can't just kill everyone over there.
We can't? So, you are saying that when we dropped two nuke devices on Japan to end WWII, the U.S. was in the wrong even though tens of thousands of civilians were killed? I don't think so. If we had that attitude during WWII, we would all be speaking Japanese or German today. Do you understand that?

You do what you have to do to win a war...even at the cost of civilian lives. You see, liberals are the freaking problem by creating a politically correct military. During WWII, if people acted like the libs do now, they would have had their assess whipped (or perhaps even tried for treason) by the majority of the American people...plain and simple. Our country has gotten WAY too soft because we have allowed liberalism to creep into nearly every facet of society. Enough is enough! I believe I speak for the majority on this board (even though they may deny it here in this thread) and America.

May God bless the famies of these fallen soldiers and may God bless America.

Last edited:

mciupa

DB Administrator
This most likely in retaliation for killing al-Zarqawi. Also to prove that al-Qaeda can still inflict their evil without their leader.

mancow

Database Admin
The first thing we need to do is STOP CALLING THEM INSURGENTS.

It's the FU*KING ENEMY

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
It just goes to show you how brutal and evil these demons are. What they did to them makes me sick.

What's more interesting is we apparently are torturing the A-holes. Wheres the outpouring on this with the left radical news media? Bunch of sht!!!

SCPD

racin06 said:
We can't? So, you are saying that when we dropped two nuke devices on Japan to end WWII, the U.S. was in the wrong even though tens of thousands of civilians were killed? I don't think so. If we had that attitude during WWII, we would all be speaking Japanese or German today. Do you understand that?

You do what you have to do to win a war...even at the cost of civilian lives. You see, liberals are the freaking problem by creating a politically correct military. During WWII, if people acted like the libs do now, they would have had their assess whipped (or perhaps even tried for treason) by the majority of the American people...plain and simple. Our country has gotten WAY too soft because we have allowed liberalism to creep into nearly every facet of society. Enough is enough! I believe I speak for the majority on this board (even though they may deny it here in this thread) and America.
NO the military can't kill everyone over there. We would not be speaking Japanese or German today even if the atom bomb was not dropped. It WAS wrong for them to kill INNOCENT people.

The only thing holding this country back in the conservative rednecks!!!!!!!

I don't give a **** if I am the minority on this board and that I don't believe in every bullsh!t story that the government says.

poltergeisty

KG4WHM said:
I don't give a **** if I am the minority on this board and that I don't believe in every bullsh!t story that the government says.

A testament to your ridicule and in my opinion wrongful thoughts on rednecks. :lol:

Rednecks? :roll: Give up while you still have a neck. Don't stick it out to far! I love to argue. :lol:

mancow

Database Admin
KG4WHM said:
NO the military can't kill everyone over there. We would not be speaking Japanese or German today even if the atom bomb was not dropped. It WAS wrong for them to kill INNOCENT people.

The only thing holding this country back in the conservative rednecks!!!!!!!

It's very easy to say 60 years later when it's not your ass looking at another D day X10.

mancow

Database Admin
SPERT20906 said:
They are in my prayers as well as their families, may God forgive them of any sins they did while on this earth.
Hey, that's the most meaningful post so far.

poltergeisty

My 1s and 0s prayer.

I don't wish to preach and I may not sound of a very faithful person, but I do believe in a higher power.

May god punish all evil. May god help the foolish understand good moral.

Where there is a cursor, its highlight will share. Both from the mouth and from the monitors a understanding of all that is fare.

May god give strength to the righteous to understand evil and all its manifests both of the political arena and in theater of war.

May god guide those who are pure in spirit and wish no harm upon his brothers and sisters.

May god give strength to those who fight against evil and want nothing more than peace and a world rid of tyranny and oppression for all mankind.

Finally, let us all not forget what sacrifice has been given for this great nation. A nation which seeks to help all in every corner of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.