BOEING TRUNK SYSTEM#2

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightcaller

Premium Subscriber
I don't really know how to explain this but I well give it a try..I'm not good at explaining stuff sometimes

I have both Boeing trunk systems in my scanner.sight 1 and the old system,that I used to listen to. I set it up as a P-25 system for both of them.. The CC for the old system are no longer in use

They both work and I can pick up the Janitors,and some fire stuff,and security,but I'm not getting the crane crew or the forklift drivers or trucking,and the other people I used to listen to.

On a search 810.000 to 823.000 I can get one control channel of 820.0625 but when I try to set up in the scanner it tells me it is out of band,and on close call I can get a handheld on 818.xxx megs

SO I think maybe BOEING might have anther trunk system or I might be missing something any body have any Ideas????

ecps92

805-825 would be the inputs, you would have to be right-on-top of them for those.
850-869 is would be where the trunk is.

Thoughts - might they have another Zone (low power) for the Crane Ops that you can't hear ? or maybe the cranes moved to UHF

I don't really know how to explain this but I well give it a try..I'm not good at explaining stuff sometimes

I have both Boeing trunk systems in my scanner.sight 1 and the old system,that I used to listen to. I set it up as a P-25 system for both of them.. The CC for the old system are no longer in use

They both work and I can pick up the Janitors,and some fire stuff,and security,but I'm not getting the crane crew or the forklift drivers or trucking,and the other people I used to listen to.

On a search 810.000 to 823.000 I can get one control channel of 820.0625 but when I try to set up in the scanner it tells me it is out of band,and on close call I can get a handheld on 818.xxx megs

SO I think maybe BOEING might have anther trunk system or I might be missing something any body have any Ideas????

midnightcaller

Premium Subscriber
Thoughts - might they have another Zone (low power) for the Crane Ops that you can't hear ? or maybe the cranes moved to UHF

That might be a possibility, but I'm running close call and they walk by me, I have not picked up any UHF stuff on close call

Ok thanks I well search those out tonight and see what I can find

ecps92

All speculation, but some places now use WiFi (VoIP)

That might be a possibility, but I'm running close call and they walk by me, I have not picked up any UHF stuff on close call

Ok thanks I well search those out tonight and see what I can find

im800mhz

They are slowly migrating the current 3600 plant and wide area systems to P25 only. It may take a couple of years, but the 3600 will be dead soon.

SCPD

QRT
Update

Boeing has changed a few of their control channel frequencies. I've submitted the newest update to RR. Should be reflected soon.

Sites 105 and 119 changed.

105 control is 862.5125
119 control is 862.3125

Status
Not open for further replies.