Bollinger county

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewade

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know why I can't get Bollinger county on my ws1065

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Ok I would check the frequencies you have against the ones in RR database. The talk groups
are on it as well.

I have checked the sites the Fredericktown site is the closest one to Bollinger County.

Ok hope this helps.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Since your only 2 posts in, here is a walkthrough on using the site. Click on the tab DATABASES in the upper left corner of the page than select frequency Database, that will take you to a map of the US and then you click on the state your looking at for info, that brings up the state with the county boarders showing so you can then click on that county to see what all is listed for info in that county, like this page:
Bollinger County, Missouri (MO) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

ewade

Premium Subscriber
Will ws1065 get p25 phase2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Will ws1065 get p25 phase2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no, if you just got this radio as a X-MAS gift you might want to return it and look at a more capable radio. Since MOSWIN is a newer and growing system you want something that will cover it. When you look at a System on the Database there is an info list that will show what model scanners will cover that system.
APCO Project 25 - The RadioReference Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.