Bossier PD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunjerry

A possible hit on Bossier PD having a hard time confirming though. 13589
The give streets that Bossier S.O. also can work..BUT I did hear them say, Bossier S.O. called for you.So they may now be on 700.

cajunjerry

Bossier PD

I am now 95 % sure that 13589 is Bossier PD and Im getting other hits now of 13503 and 135 90 that seem to be PD related...Here is a kicker I talked to a Shreveport Comm. sales person and he told me that Bossier City has spend a million dollar grant of that Mototurbo system..Very strange

riccom

Upstate S.C.
Premium Subscriber
I am now 95 % sure that 13589 is Bossier PD and Im getting other hits now of 13503 and 135 90 that seem to be PD related...Here is a kicker I talked to a Shreveport Comm. sales person and he told me that Bossier City has spend a million dollar grant of that Mototurbo system..Very strange

They may use the lwin system till the moto turbo is all set up

Phantom1989

It's possible that they will keep the LWIN talkgroups for interop and move all daily policing traffic to the Motorola system when it's set up. This could be because the state isn't able to give them enough talkgroups for daily communication?

ka5lqj

Bossier going 700...

A possible hit on Bossier PD having a hard time confirming though. 13589
The give streets that Bossier S.O. also can work..BUT I did hear them say, Bossier S.O. called for you.So they may now be on 700.

Hey, Jerry, All,

It was in the paper some time back that Bossier Fire, Police, & the City Marshall's office were moving to 700 mcs. Bossier SO is already there,
but I don't know ANY of the frequencies. I don't have a P-25 scanner
either :(.

From what I am to understand, a lot of the Bossier S/O transmissions will
be scrambled, like eggs. I'm not sure what Bossier Police are gonna do and
Bossier City's Marshall's stuff will be encripted as well.

Caddo 911 (SPD, SFD, CPSO) all dropped from 866/868 down to 851/853.
The last channel numbers are the same 4 and the talk group #'s didn't
change.

I hope this helps.

Now, by 2013, the F.C.C. has mandated that all business, public safety,
and ambulance companies move to the new narrow band frequencies.
They are going to a .0625 spacing from the old, .15 spacing. I don't know
if y'all will be able to KEEP your old frequencies OR have to buy new narrow
band gear. The only band NOT to be affected is the old VHF low-band.....
30-50 mcs. There will be no change there. Good, Ol' O'Bummer, LOL!

BTW, I've moved from where I used to live to Lakeview near Blanchard.
My depth perception and balance aren't good anymore and I'm on that
stick, constantly. I've had to quit driving, I'm a danger to myself. :(

Well, I'm going back to bed. I started a coughing jag and couldn't quit.
So, I got up drank some water and let one of those Brach peppermints
disolve in my mouth. I'm better and sleepy.

If you wish to contact me, it's: ka5(dot)lqj(@)gmail(dot)com. You may
find it rewarding, LOL!

GOD BLESS,

Don/KA5LQJ

cajunjerry

Bossier PD?

Well it appears that one of our members has already posted this info in the database. I never saw the new info. added and on my system it was never Green so it did not chatch my eye.I just caught Bossier FD on 13503....I just can't see them nowq going to Turbo after getting on LWIN..But I guess that is why I am not in charge:)

ka5lqj

Well it appears that one of our members has already posted this info in the database. I never saw the new info. added and on my system it was never Green so it did not chatch my eye.I just caught Bossier FD on 13503....I just can't see them nowq going to Turbo after getting on LWIN..But I guess that is why I am not in charge:)

Well,

I don't know a blame thing about the Turbo frequency sysem. I do know that the Bossier S/O and Bossier Police don't get along and won't cooperate with each other, hence the two systems. When they were on 800, even thought they have some channels where they could talk to each other, they never would, instead having their dispatchers pass the radio traffic (very inefficient). To some extent, the S/O doesn't like the Bossier City Marshall units haing radar in the City cars. They feel they should only serve warrents and that's it. Bossier politics... Some people's kids, LOL!

This is all ridiculous and I hope the new City Marshal Austin, puts a stop to it. I've known Lynn for nearly 50 years, he's a Fair Park graduate and
a fine Christian man. ;-)

Now, to get back on 'track' is there an explanation somewhere about the Turbo set-up. I'm trying to learn all the differences in the programing formats, Motorola, Sky ?, etc.

Sinuses have had me in bed all day. Been asleep and going back to sleep.

GOD BLESS,

Buck/KA5LQJ

Status
Not open for further replies.