• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Boston Office of Emergency Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scanner-geek

Anyone know if and where I might find the City of Boston Office of Emergency Management? This flood in the South End made me realize that I don't know their frequencies. Are they on the City of Boston trunk?

Thanks
Scanner-geek

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
I see several Public Safety Emergency TG's listed in the City 800MHz TRS in Scannermaster's 10th edition pocket guide. Not sure if they are listed in the database here. Take a look.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I don't think BEMA has any channels per se as they are a coordinating agency, but have no assetts of their own. The city trunk has four citywide talk groups, if they show up anywhere it would probalby be there.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.